Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm Roxy - From Roxy

Hi, I am Roxy! I am a German Shepherd / Blue Heeler Mix! 

I'm 2! When Mom got me, I only knew sit and crate...now I know shake and not to pull on the leash and stay and leave it and so many other things! I like to learn, but my favorite thing is to cuddle. Every time my Mom is where I can reach her, I'll be leaning on her or laying on her. Sometimes I go play by myself though...my raccoon just needs to be mauled at times. Sometimes I get so crazy with it I throw it into the TV or it gets stuck up high somewhere, but Mom just laughs and gets it for me. 

I also have lots of play buddies my Mom brings around, and sometimes there's hundreds of thousands at the parks! I'm not sure if there are that many...there may actually be a billion sometimes. 

Anyhoo I just wanted to say Hi! Please give me pets if you ever see me, everyone says how soft I am...you will enjoy it...I will enjoy it...just touch me! Okay?! Okay, byyyyyye.


No comments:

Post a Comment