Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My First Pack Hike - from Roxy



Some lady that keeps randomly stopping by when mom isn't home took me in her moving metal box today! She usually just walks me and makes me be calm and sit there a lot, but this time there was a one of those metal boxes on those rubber things that smell like a toy! And other dogs! And it WAS SO FREAKING EXCITING AND I WAS SCARED AND HAPPY AND OH JEEZ I WAS GOING SOMEWHERE! But she let me know that I needed to calm down cuz there is nothing to worry about, and I couldn't get too excited. With the other dogs here, we must be going some place fun! That always happens when there's other dogs in the moving metal box!

We went on a hike! Daisy and Nakia didn't seem to like me at first. I mean I tried to show them how fun and exciting it was that we were on a hike...but they seemed...quietly happy. It was strange. But being the new girl, I wanted to fit in of course. So I decided to relax too and then they liked me. I was having too much fun to be scared and wonder where mom was, I just wanted to fit in with the pack, and I did it. Although if mom were there, I bet she'd be proud. This new lady that took me is definitely the alpha of her pack! I should probably listen to her, then maybe I'll get to go again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment