Thursday, November 14, 2013

So Much Work - From Roxy

Okay. I think I'm finally understanding what these people want from me. They want me to be calm like a lot and around a lot of things, and to pay attention to them. When I get very excited, it is not good. I feel bossy and like I could just do whatever I want! Which is a great feeling, but my humans don't seem to appreciate it very much! Especially when we're outside. Then I feel really bad when I make them not happy. Plus I get so distracted that I wander too far! Instead let's all be happy, I can do this! I can listen to them! I like structure! Cuz sometimes I don't know what to do...and it makes me sad and nervous that I'm not doing something right. I'd rather we just all get along, and if I'm supposed to heel around a chicken, or come when I'm called, or not plow into you when we play fetch, then that's what I'll do!

I've been working for almost a week now with my other pack leader Ashley. Maybe that's why mom kept saying she'd miss me! I haven't seen her. Maybe she's not allowed cuz I'd get so so excited! 

Well I hope mom knows this is worth it, I love all this attention and work and I can't wait to show her what I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment