Thursday, June 11, 2015

More Fosters - from Mom

Since Charlie we have had Punkin, who wasn't quite as impressed with Roxy but he was tolerant at least. Then we had another ginger kitty, Ember, with her brother, Chrome. Lola also loves playing and wrestling with the kitties! They've all been adopted. 

I haven't been able to foster since I put my house up for sale, but in my new house I'm hoping to make a little foster area in the laundry room or perhaps under a staircase. I definitely would like to continue to foster, that's for sure! Not sure how Katie, Steve's kitty, will appreciate that...............but we'll see! I know Roxy will appreciate it. 

Lots of pinterest ideas for fostering if anyone is interested, it's very rewarding, even if it's a bit sad to see them go, you're keeping space open to help countless others! I just think of it that way and it's much much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment